Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/29

spotting on minesse

Hi, I have been spotting for most of the past month already - I am on the minesse pill - been using this since august last year. I was on antibiotics and an antifungal medication a month ago - the spotting started then... my gp says that i should change to a higher dosage pill. I am aprehensive about this. I have never had spotting before. I take my pill correctly and never miss... what should i do? thanks

It may be that the spotting is related to the antibiotics. Wait a bit longer but, if it persists, you will probably need to change to a higher dose Pill.