Question
Posted by: KV | 2009/11/05

Spotting on Mercilon

Hi there. I am a 25 year old female. Two months ago i switched from Minesse to Mercilon on the advice of my gynae a GP - this was because I was spotting on the minesse (i had used the minesse problem-free for 8 months before the spotting started). Been using the Mercilon for just over a month (this is my second cycle) and i have begun to spot again. Any idea why this happen again? I havent been sick or taken antibiotics.. I didnt spot at all when i started my first pack of mercilon.

It can take a few months for your body to adjust to a new Pill, so give it a bit longer.

1