Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2010/01/18

Spotting of blood

I dont know if this is something to worry about but i just went to the loo &  saw spotting of blood, it wasnt alot but neither was it a little. To describe it, it was my normal discharge but had bits of blood like mixed with it... iI am 21, im on the pill for 3 years now &  never missed one of them. The last time i had sex was this Saturday &  it was normal as every other time... there wasnt any discomfort or bleeding wat so ever. I am far from my next period so i am honestly so confused here. I was at my gynae on the 30th of december last year, had a pap done which came back normal with nothing to worry about &  my gynae did examine me &  said everything is normal, no problems. Just worried but please help me out. thanx

It may be that you have a mild infection such as thrush. I would suggest that you see your doctor.Best wishes

1