Question
Posted by: WorriedAnonMe | 2010/06/03

Spotting in pregnancy

I am currently 7 and a half weeks pregnant. Last month on the 3rd day before my period was due, I started spotting (small amounts of blood which was red-brown-red-and brown) for 4 days. The blood was only present when I wiped and not visible on panty liner. I then confirmed through a test that I was pregnant.
About 10 days later, when I was 5 and a half weeks I spotted again only for a day (same as before, the spotting was brown streaks and some red and only visible when I wiped).
about 10 days later again, I spotted once more and I was afraid so I went to see a Dr and went for a scan and confirmed a heartbeat and present sac.
I am starting to monitor my discharge more and more and am worried, I usually have a yellowish discarge. The problem is that everytime I dont feel a pregnancy symptom which I think I should be having I panic.
I suppose there is no way to know if Im miscarrying or not.

If the scan showed a normal heartbeat and sac then there is a good chance that the pregnancy is fine.

3

Posted by: aaa | 2010/06/03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to aaa
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/06/03

Hi WorriedAnonMe

I know how it feels to be so unsure, had 2 early miscarriages and 2 successful pregnancies, plus pregnant 6 months right now. Best is to go for serial quantitative hCG tests to make sure that the hCG levels are rising as they should. They should double every 2 days. You can go to the lab yourself to have it tested, or just phone your gynaes offices and ask for a form to be sent through. It will put your mind at ease once you get the results. Hey, hang in there!!

Reply to Racoon