Question
Posted by: anon**** | 2011/09/26

spotting , could i be pregnant - please answer urgently

hi , i need some advise

this morning i noticed dark brown discharge on my underwear when i went to toilet.
my hubby and i had intercourse on 1st, 2nd, and 10th september, my period started on the 12th, lasted for 4 to 5 days and it is normall y a full 7 days.
we had intercourse again on the 18th.

yesterday i had light cramps, and a lot of clear mucus discharge. this morning dark brown dicharge and a bit nauseas.
could i be pregnant or should i be worried
by cycle is usually very regular 31/ 32 days. never had spotting like this before

This is your ovulation time and mild cramps and spotting can occur with ovulation, so this is the most likely cause.

2

Posted by: Michelle | 2011/09/26

Hi Anon,

These days anything is possible :) Why don''t you pop into Clicks and just get a pregnancy test? Remember to do it with the first urine of the morning. That should set your mind at ease, rather than wait for the doc to reply to your post.

Reply to Michelle