Question
Posted by: irene | 2010-02-16

Spotting and unsafe sex

i used the 3 months injection and i was about to have my periods because i had a lot of spotting and then i had unsafe sex and everything disappeared since then.Could i be pregnant and if not can i go and inject the 3 months injection?

If you are up to date with your injections, pregnancy would be unlikely. Many women do not have periods on the injectable.

2
Posted by: IRENE | 2010-02-18

I HAVENT BEEN UP TO DATE WITH THE INJECTION AND I REALISE THAT MY PERIODS WERE ABOUT TO RESUME AND THEN THE SPOTTING STOPPED AFTER INTERCOURSE.

Reply to IRENE
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-18