Question
Posted by: Amber | 2012-08-16

Spotting and discharge

Hi there I had laser treatment about 4 months ago for abnormal cervical cells. I went back for my follow up pap about a month ago and the results came back and my doc said everything is fine and my next pap is only scheduled for next year. Now my problem is for the last 3 weeks I have either been spotting blood or I have a slightly brown or yellow discharge it smells slightly but not too much. And sometimes it''s the yellow discharge with bits of blood in it? What comes out lately is constantly changing but there is always something coming out, for the last 3 weeks I always have to wear panty liners.

I had my period about a week ago and it lasted for 2 days.

I decided to use betadine douch last night and it made me bleed.

Should I be concerned about this, do I need to go back to my doc?

Thank you.

It sounds like an infection.
it is probably a good idea to see your doctor to check.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-21

It sounds like an infection.