Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/24

Spotting after sex

Is it normal to bleed a little bit after not having sex for a long time even though before then you were highly sexually active? What causes the bleeding?

It is not normal to expect bleeding after intercourse. Sometime women with cervical erosions experience bleeding after intercourse. I would suggest that you have a check up and Pap smear to check that all is well internally. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

is there anything wrong when you dont go through menstrual cycle when using nur-isterate birth control contraceptive and have irregular bleeding?even bleed after sex

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/24

JH What do you mean " using anything" !? It' s me, the man, and the condom.

Posted by: JH | 2009/04/24

Are you using anything to have sex

Reply to JH