Question
Posted by: Yolanda | 2010/03/22

spotting after c section

Hi. Had normal spotting for 4 wks after baby was born through C section. Normal sex after that. Started Microval contraception and menstruated 2 wks after start of packet. Menstruated for about 5 days. Stopped. Now spotting again brown mucus 2 wks afterwards. Please help?

This is a common side effect of Microval.

2

Posted by: Been there | 2010/03/23

hi Yolanda
After my baby I was also on Microval. Periods came every 2 weeks for a couple of month. I didnt want to change contraception as I was exclusively breastfeeding still. My gynae suggeted that I change to Mirelle as the Microval was too weak for my body. Since being on Mirelle I have my period every 28 days without fail. The only negative was that by the time my baby was a year old my milk supply had dried up. How old is your baby?

Reply to Been there