Question
Posted by: SARAH | 2011/05/10

SPOTTING

When I had my monthly cycle two months ago. I started spotting for about two days. I did not think anything about it. This month it has happened again. My cycle finished last week and I have started spotting again. Is this something to worry about. Do I need to make an appointment with the gynae. I am 38 years old. Please help.

Sarah

It is not something to be worried about but I do suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for regular papsmears and an ultrasound, to exclude any pathological diseases. This should be done at least once a year.