Question
Posted by: BB | 2010/09/09

Spotting????

I stop the pill the 4th Aug had a strong period from the 8th till about the 12th Aug. I was suppose to have my next period on th 1st or 2nd Sept but instead I had a very light period or spotting for a few days. For the past 2/3 days I see on the toiletpaper red spotting and later the day it turns brown. What does this mean?

Hallo BB
This is a very light menstruation - the brown colour is just old blood that takes a while to come down. It may be due to the changes in hormone levels. It may take a month or so for your cycle to normalize.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo BB
dr Bets