Question
Posted by: lil | 2010/07/19

Spotting?

Hi there i always have a regular period without any pain, except for sore breasts for two weeks prior to my period. Which i assume is normal. This month i had a normal period without breast tenderness like usual but a week after my period my breasts started becoming sore and i started bleeding. But its weird, one day the discharge will be red, the next it will looks like its stopping (more brown), the next it will be very light brown-white-ish and then the next day it will look as if its starting again (red or brown)..its been going on for a week and a half now and my breasts are still sore. I am not on any medication, there is no weird smell or no other pain, i am not pregnant and i am 28..Is this normal?

No it is not normal. See your doctor to assess what is going on.

2
Posted by: lil | 2010/07/22

Hi there, my period started again just after i have sent you this message. It pretty normal, nothing out of the ordinary. THe only thing that is still weird is that i had my normal period on the right day for 7 days then after a week it started with spotting and after a week and a half i had a period of 7 days again. Still not normal?

Reply to lil