Question
Posted by: Natz | 2010/06/30

Spotting

I had a baby 14 weeks ago..am currently back on the Pill for the last 2 months now. Am on Melodene. Have noticed that im spotting now. This normal?? BUT after my hubby and I have intercourse I notice that i will bleed (for the next day or two) a little more than spotting...is there something wrong or is this from the pill or still from the birth?? Had a C section. Had my 6 week check and pap smear...all was fine.

Whats going on??

It could be breakthrough bleeding from the Pill, but any bleeding after intercourse should be checked out. You should see your gynaecologist again.