Question
Posted by: Tina | 2010-02-22

Spotting

I have been spotting for the past 2 months. I don''t have any pain or discomfort though. My period has however become much heavier of late and the pain I experience when I menstruate is really bad. What could be the cause of this?

There are a number of possibilties - fibroids, endometriosis. You should see a doctor for a full examination.

6
Posted by: TJ | 2010-02-24

sorry and I had a D& C last year due to miscarriage and it was also fine and normal just periods alot heavier for a while until i went back on the pill. a few years ago I had very heavy periods and went straight to my gynae, everything was normal.

Reply to TJ
Posted by: TJ | 2010-02-24

I have heavy ones and light ones, late and normal spotting and no spotting but pap smear last July for yearly check up was normal. odd.

Reply to TJ
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-24

Posted by: Lerato | 2010-02-23

I also get a very painful and heavy period.I''ve had a pap smear about 3 weeks ago and the results came back as " average" .
I''m confused too.

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: vo | 2010-02-22

Go 4 a pap smear it sounds serious,or 4 coloscopy

Reply to vo
Posted by: vo | 2010-02-22

Reply to vo