Question
Posted by: working girl | 2009/08/06

spotting

hi i need help i have had the merina in for around 3 years know never had a period from month to month i spot then stop last month spotted then stoped then started again and this month is the same but it started a few hourse after me and my partner mad love but my virgina is very very sore as well i am wondering if he was rought or i have lost skin beacause when i urinte it stings and thats when i see blood when i wipe

It does sound like there was some trauma from rough sex. Avoid intercourse till it has settled down.