Question
Posted by: Dee | 2008/09/28

Spots that wont heal

I have a sore on my forearm that looks like a cigarette burn and keeps flaking and healing again, also another one has appeared next to it. I have started to develop spots also like this on my neck and face which also wont heal. or do then start up again...I am very worried about this and my doctor doesnt seem to be...Can you help please? Thanks you.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

You are quite right: any sore that doesn't heal is definitely cause for concern. What you describe could indicate many different conditions, including early stage skin cancer, so you need diagnosis and treatment; if your doctor can't help in this regard then please see a dermatologist without delay. Let me know how it goes.