Question
Posted by: penny | 2011/01/21

spots of pain

i am 53 years of age and had a neck fucion about 17 years ago and never had head ach again, Now i get spots off head ach so bad that i want to cry but it last only for a few seconds it feels like lots off spots that are paining at ones it is also not always at the same place thanks

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Penny,

There are a number of things that can cause these painful spots, but we can only tell what the cause is by examining you. Unfortunately it will not help to go to your GP as this needs someone who is a specialist in this type of pain. Please call me on 0825555763, and I will direct you to the correct place.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2011/01/21

Dear Penny,

Reply to Headache expert