Question
Posted by: Ms Bryant | 2011-08-10

spots

Hi doc,

When the top of my breast itch and i scratch it, I have like little red dots that stay for days. When it itches, it really itches. It doesnt look like a rash its just red dot grouped together. Is it anything?

Ms Bryant

The spots can be a form of eczema and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. It is most likely not something to be concerned about but if you are worried, ask your doctor for a referral for a mammogram, as this is in fact a good procedure to undergo on a yearly basis.