Posted by: Friction | 2012-10-01

Spot on penis from friction

Hi Doc. I have had a small red patch on my penis head for about a year now. It came about after some friction to the penis it seems. Sometimes is fades away slightly but after sex and masturbation it just aggravates it again. Is there anything I can use to help reduce/get rid of it? A cream or oil perhaps?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you might have candida infection of the penis head. The discolouration can merely be due to previous trauma. I do not suggest that you apply any creams or ointment to lighten the discolouration, as the skin on the foreskin is very sensitive and you might aggrevate it.