Posted by: majid watfa | 2011-04-20

sports nutrition

im a recreational bodybuilder looking to get lean, throughout my life ive learned how to lose weight and never maintain weight, i dont know how many calories i should eat in a day to maintain, and i dont know my macronutrient ratio to maintain my 8% bodyfat, im 162 pounds and 178 cm and 19 years of age.I exercise everyday vigourously for 1h 30 min combining HIIT on traidmill for 30 minutes and vigorous weight lifting for 1 hour sometime splitting my workout in 2, cardio in the morning and weight lifting in the afternoon.
What are the calories i should eat in a day and what should be my macronutrient ratio so i dont gain weight but maintain and if possible nutrition to lose fat and also pre and post workout nutrition during fast loss period?

HI Majid

I hate to pass the buck on this, but you're asking the wrong person - this is a question for a dietician, and in fact, what I'd suggest is that you see one and discuss it. Diets are highly individualized, and especially in your case, you're looking for some really specific information and this is something you'll only really get in consultation with a dietician.

So my advice is to make that investment and do it as well as possible.