Posted by: Pamish | 2008-11-14

Hi there, I just want to find out what cause injuries on my knees when I' m running?

Your best bet is to consult with a physician or specialist dealing in sports related injuries. Knee injuries can be complex and so you should have any problem accurately diagnosed in person by someone with expertise. I can of course not diagnose the nature of the problem, but there are many different conditions that can cause knee pain. I'd be guessing 100% here if I tried to say which one was causing yours. So it's really important that you see someone about it.

Posted by: d cup | 2008-11-18

Wel it can differ for any person.what is your age.male of female? it can be anything really!!!

Reply to d cup