Posted by: help | 2010-07-31

sport friends

Hi . I became very good friends with a guy who i am training with. There is nothing more than friendship in our relationship and my husband also became good friends with this guy. We go as a group to sports functions and get along well. The problem is that his wife is unstable and although she is not legally divorced, they are not staying together for a couple of months since theire marriage is not doing so well. My problem is that she is harrasing me and accusing me of having an affait. I told my husband and he said that i should ignore her sms messages and phone calls as she is unstable. My question now is should i break my friendship with this guy because of his unstable wife who he does not life with any more or should i just ignore her.

your best option is to negotiate a solution with both you and your friend. its a complicated situation that you find yourself in and it is best to find a solution with all stakeholders: hubby and friend. in doing so, they will be able to support you as well.

Posted by: Homer | 2010-08-03

Maybe she is banging your hubby ????

Reply to Homer