Question
Posted by: Kristen | 2009-06-12

Sporanox

Hi my gynae prescribed sporanox 2 months ago when i went to have a pap smear. I was at the same time taking movicol the for constipation and read on the leafllet that some medications wont be absorbed when taking it. The discharge is still here i was wondering do i need another prescription?

You may need another presription. Also look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

1
Posted by: Stieneke | 2009-06-24

I have Candidas in my bladder. I am 22 weeks pregnant. I read on the web that Sporanox is very dangerous for a person. I rather have the infections as to harm my baby. Can I treat it after the baby is born. HELP!!!!! What do you suggest????

Reply to Stieneke