Question
Posted by: Yaya | 2008/08/20

SPOON

Hi guys,

What does it mean when someone says to you "  You and i should SPOON"  ??

Tango's about right, though I don't think nekkedness is absolutely compulsory. It is about lying in bed together like a pair of spoons. I seem to remember more puritanical communitiesmin the USA in the old days ( and wasn't it also so in SA ? ) had a similar tradition called Bundling, where an unmarried but wooing couple would like hugging in bed together, but fully clothed and with the bedclothes and a pillow between them.
Anhow, out of interest, try Googling both terms !

3
Posted by: ALR | 2008/08/20

Just be careful...

Spooning leads to forking

:)

Reply to ALR
Posted by: yaya | 2008/08/20

OMG........are you for real??

Reply to yaya
Posted by: Tango | 2008/08/20

Get nekked and lie alongside each other like " two spoons"  lol.....

Reply to Tango