Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/07/28

Spontaneous

I am at 29 yr old married female. I was working on a project this afternoon, and was sitting behind my pc focusing on what I was working on. As I was working, I felt as though I have to get to the bathroom, before I could move I got light headed and started feeling a little strange. I then had a ''spontaneous orgasm'' at work,sitting infront of my pc. I was not at all aroused beforehand, and had been concentrating on the work I was doing. This has never happened before and I am a little concerned as to why it happened. It is obviously not normal, is it something I should be worried about? I have been feeling a little tired since, and have had quite a headache?

as they all say: your brain is your largest and most powerful sex organ. many people can experience orgasms without any physical contact - this is most apparent in 'wet dreams'. many and most of the times it is completely normal.

however, the cause for concern is the accompanying headache - please go to a doctor for a full physical check-up and blood test to rule out any illnesses

2
Posted by: gill | 2010/07/29

u lucky thing

Reply to gill
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/29

Reply to sexologist