Question
Posted by: Frederick Human | 2012/05/16

spondilolysis and spondilothesis

Bilateral spondilolysis L5 and spondilothesis combined with spana bifida occulta.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Frederick
I don't exactly know your question, but I gather you want to know what this says?
The mildest form of spina bifida, spina bifida occulta describes a group of neural tube birth defects that can affect the spinal column and is usually totally symptomless - usually picked up by a spine x-ray. It also sound as if there is some nerve compression in the lower back area due to degenerative changes, probably due to osteo-arthritis. I assume that you have lower back ache?
You supply too little other info, but ask your referring doctors to explain the x-ray results to you.

2
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/05/23

Dear Frederick

Reply to Healthy Bones
Posted by: Frederick | 2012/05/16

Is there anything that can help with pain relief?

Reply to Frederick