Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-03

I have been sexually active with my partner for 5 years now.I am 24. I have recently started " splitting"  at the bottom of my labia after we have had sex. I don' t think its from being dry, it happens even if we use lubrication.What could this be caused from and how can i prevent it? It often prevents me from having sex for a few days after that so it can heal.
This never happened before.
Another question i have is that sometimes after he has ejaculated inside of me and I go to the toilet afterwards it burns! What is that from?

It sounds like a lubrication problem but, if you don't think this is the case, you will have to see a doctor to check for infections or skin problems.