Question
Posted by: Mariska | 2012-01-18

Split womb

Hoping you can assist me

I recently found out that I have a split womb and only 1 kidney, the doctors and gynaes i''ve been to said that it''s impossible to operate the womb as the membrane dividing it has grown too thick.

I don''t get my periods every month, this i''ve struggled with since teen days when I first started menstruating. Before I found out about the womb and the kidney I used Triphasil just to make sure I get my periods every month. I stopped using it about 7months ago due to a lot of negative effects it gave me "  Since I stopped using it I haven''t had any sign of a period.

Is this safe? And will I be able to have children? What would you suggest would be the best thing to do in a case like this?

I doubt that the irregular periods are related to the problem with the womb. It sounds more hormonal. If you are not ovulating, you will not be able to have children without assistance. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist to check this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-19