Question
Posted by: Mary | 2009/10/28

Spleen

My spleen was removed and I need to continuously boost my immune system. Which priobiotics is best to use for imune boost please? Thank you

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Dear Mary
I generally recommend Reuteri (= Lactobacillus reuteri), simply because is has been thoroughly tested from a safety, dose standardization (stability) and health benefit point of view. It is also indigenous to humans, in other words it is found naturally in the human gut, and may help to assist your gut immunity and general immunity. Lastly the dose is only 1 tablet per day, at which ever time is easiest for you to remember to take it!