Question
Posted by: Bokkie | 2010/08/13

spit or swallow - my hubby

whenever i give my hubby a bj, he says i need to swallow his sperms as it is good for my skin (multivitamins), but it is too salty so i just spit. is it truthful?

Dear Bokkie

I think that there are more

25
Posted by: TRy PIneapple | 2010/08/16

I don''t know how true it is, but I''v eheard that if your man eats alot of pineapple, it makes the cum sweeter....

Reply to TRy PIneapple
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/16

i am blonde - not gullible!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/16

That is so unlike you Izolde, im very disapointed in you, i was starting to like you.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/16

I am from the The Republic of Slovenia vidicshit

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/14

Dear Bokkie

I think that there are more

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/13

Come on you can tell me, or should we take it offline?

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

and you want to know because....?

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/13

Where are you originaly from?

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

and i couldn''t really travel abroad on a daily baisis either...

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

i guess that''s why am doing my masters....

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/13

But i just said it yesterday that you are not normal, im glad you are considering that.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/13

Oh you''ve been to boarding school, no wonder you are so dumb.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

i think it''s my weakness - i can NEVER say no to my baby... any time of the day works for me... sometimes i wonder if i''m normal

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/13

Your hubby is darn fortunate that you give him a BJ in the first place.I think you should do what you feel comfortable with.
There are certainly no health benefits.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: W | 2010/08/13

Izolde, I also guess you never get tired, have a libido that never runs low and never get a headace?

Reply to W
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

thank you W - u see the thing is that I spent most of my life in boarding school and stayed at res at the university so basically i lived a very focused life ''cause i knew that once i was done with my studies then i would have all the freedom in the world! The only time when i stress is when i''m studying...but i distress in the best way that i know....lol

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: W | 2010/08/13

yeh, sure Izolde you always sound like the idilic woman every man always wanted!

Reply to W
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

i also like finishing what i''ve started - no matter how tired i get, even if it takes an hour... i will finish it! =O)

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: W | 2010/08/13

He is very lucky, whish i could''f got my wife so far, Soon as she realise I''m about to offload she only gives hj to get it overwith. States that it is repulsive to get semen in her mouth but when I''m going down on her I dont find her juices repulsive and finish what i''ve started!

Reply to W
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

i do both - i swallow a little bit and spit some...

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: H | 2010/08/13

Jy is ok, ten minste suig jy hom af. Vir my is dit net normaal dat ''n dame sal wil uitspoeg en ''n bonus as sy so ver gaan. Ek''s ''n man.

Reply to H
Posted by: bokkie | 2010/08/13

i want to please my man and i really would never mind - it''s just that it''s salty man... is there anything he can drink to make them a little bit sweet?

Reply to bokkie
Posted by: Carl | 2010/08/13

He is bullshitting you. Sure semen contains protein, but you would have to swallow bucketloads for it to have any significant health value to your body. I guess he is just turned on by the idea of you swallowing, as most men are, and are trying to get you to do it by feeding you (scuze the pun) this story.

Reply to Carl
Posted by: bokkie | 2010/08/13

maar Lady#1 - how can i keep it a secret when he ejaculates right there and there? and he will see me go for his mouth
? u confusing me more

Reply to bokkie
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010/08/13

hi there. im sure all men try that line as it is partially true. semen isnt a multivit though. its rich in protein which is indeed good for your hair, teeth and skin. unless u have a serious deficiency, will it be necessary for u to swallow though. most of it will be absorbed by your body as it serves no real nutritional function.
try kissing him with it in your mouth and release it into his mouth if his hair seems a bit dry or his fingernails are not white or healthy looking. keep it a surprise though...i hear surprises increase the level of serotonin in the body which is the " feel good"  chemical we could all do with :)

Reply to lady #1