Question
Posted by: michelle | 2010/10/01

spirulina

Hi I am a 43 year old female - I have recently started taking spirulina. I do not eat very healthily and not a lot of fruit or vege.

Should I start seeing positive effects with regards to general health and fatigue. THis is my 3rd week now. I have read a lot of good reports about spirulina.

Does one need other supplements when taking spirulina (I do take extra calcium)

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

spirilina would be like a base, like a multivitamin and mineral. So really depending on what else is going on in the body and in your life. If you are over 30 females generally need a calcium supplement. make sure it is in a form as close as possible to food.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za