Spinning during pregnancy

Dear Doc

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant.

I have been doing spinning classes for the last 8 months but stopped as soon as I fell pregnant due to early spotting.

I just want to know whether it would be safe to continue once the morning sickness goes away. I have heard that one' s heart rate should not go up that more than 140 beats per minute, although when I do a class I sweat and
can not talk, as I am too out of breath.

I would like to keep fit though but have told by certain people that it is safe and other that it is not safe to spin.

If you have been doing the spinning regularly, you can continue, but your heart rate needs to stay below 140/minute.