Posted by: pennylee | 2010-03-23

for a few days not all the time but some times my head spins feel like i am on a merry go round, i can sit stand or even lying down
it is a terable feeling please help

I suggest that you consult your GP, as it is possible that your blood pressure is very high and this will have to be investigated.

Posted by: ANON | 2010-03-24

I been having that too - it is awful - it is called Vertigo. I have it for a few months and then it goes, then all of a sudden it comes back. I just get used to it now and move my head slowly or close my eyes and the spinning stops. There are tablets that you can get from the chemist for Vertigo. But rather wait and see what the doc says - I also want to see the reply.

Reply to ANON