Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2010/09/21

Spine pain

Dear Doc.
About 3 months ago I had pain in my scapula which was in my neck and down my arm as well. The chiropractor sorted that out and I see him now and again when it gets a bit sore. Now today and yesterday my spine, near the top is sore off and on. Should I see the chiro for this? Could it be related to what I had bedore or what could it be? Thank you.

Hallo Lucy
It may be a muscle spasm due to something you did - someone needs to examine the area and either your GP, the chiro or a physiotherapist would be suitable.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/21

Hallo Lucy
dr Bets