Posted by: CHARMAINE | 2009-04-14

Spinal rehab centres-Durbanville area

My father-in-law, currently at UCT Private Academic hospital, will soon be discharged, and we need to put him in a rehab facility.
He has been in hospital for 5 months, he was in an accident, which resulted in 3 crushed vertabrea, he is now paralysed from
his waist down. He also has a permanent catheter and a coloscomy
bag. Still needs to be turned every 3 hrs, as he had a severe beadsore, which was repaired thrice.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

I suggest that you contact the QuadPara Association of Western Cape (QAWC), as they will be able to assist you. Their details are as follows:

PO Box 729, Durbanville 7551
Tel: 021 975 6078 Fax: 021 975 5604