Posted by: opal | 2009-03-11

Spinal Injection for Delivery..

Good day, I wonder if you can assist me?
Five yers ago I delivered my son via a Csection and a Spinal injection. At the time the anaesthetist mentioned to me that he was surprised that he had to use alot more of the spinal " drug"  on me than normal, I weigh 60kg and of average build and height.
Also, the Nursing staff in the Maternity ward mentioned to me that I had bled alot after the Csection (Vaginally), event though I felt fine and recovered very well... my concern is, will these factors make it " more risky"  for me to contemplate maybe having another child (3rd) sometime in the near future (I am 36 now), or were these symptoms possibly coincedental?
I never had any problems during my pregnancy or delivery otherwise..
Thank you:)

The symptoms you experienced were most likely coincedental. Good luck with your third child.