Question

spina occulta

I am a 58 year old male and recently found i have spina occulta. i now have frequent weakness in that area and feel as though i could fall but just support myself against something in time.What can i do about this? can my children inherit this?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Spina Bifida Occulta is a congenital abnormality. Although it is a weakness in the structure - there should be no serious impairment in normal function. A physical examination is necessary to determine the possible cause of your present condition. Have you consulted your family doctor or chiropractor recently???