Posted by: me | 2009-08-26

spier te seer

ek het met aerobics begin laasweek, en na maandag se step klas, kan ek nie loop nie, my kyt spiere is so seer!!!! en dis nou dag 2 wat dit so is, wanneer dnk jy moet ek weer terug gaan om te oef? en wat doen aerobics als ? sal dit my tone?

It's perfectly normal, don't worry. It'll go away, and maybe by today, it'll be OK. It happens to everyone when they start training, because their muscles are not used to the training and then they get what is called muscle damage. The body heals the muscles, and it ends up stronger than before, but it's that process of healing that hurts so much!

In future, just take it easier, next time you train (should be OK by Friday), just don't be as energetic and hopefully this will not happen. But by next week, you'll be able to train without this happening, because your muscles will be stronger and you'll be fine after training.