Question
Posted by: Raylene | 2011/07/23

spied on while having sex

Hi there  I''m 57 + live on a smallholding with my sis. + her hubby. Bf is 61 + we''re crazy about each other. He visits weekends but we don''t sleep together. We usually go have sex in an empty stable - the sex is soooo nice. A while back some of the farm workers children spied on us while we were busy. Now we have to be very careful + discreet when we we go for our " walk"  + make sure we r not followed. Because of this I can''t relax like I used to + this is affecting my enjoyment . My sis + husband''s religious beliefs would not approve our sleeping 2gether so for the time being the situation is like it is. I really miss the times when we used to make love with wild abandon but I really can''t relax + let go properly like I used to . What can we do?

By the sound of it you should explore other places where you could relax and enjoy the intimacy. You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru

3
Posted by: jack | 2011/07/25

You dont sleep together but you have sex, that is like sleep together, if he is such a religious person it means that sex is out.
Grow up du

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/25

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexy Lady | 2011/07/23

U guys r so fortunate to be enjoying sex still at your age. I''m 62 + hubby is 65 + he still regularly makes my toes curl when we have sex. Just try + be as discreet as possible + just enjoy. You go girl! ! !

Reply to Sexy Lady