Question
Posted by: Katie | 2013/01/26

spider veins

Goodmorning
I am a teacher and since I started teaching I have developed lots of unsightly spider veins across both of my legs. I have also got 2 veins which look varicose. I have read about a lazer treatment to have them removed, where the lazer heat/light dissolves the spider veins. How safe is this treatment? It says its done under local anesthesia and only takes about 45minutes. I am very interested as I am very embarrassed by these veins.
Thank-you
Katie

Katie

It is very effective and a relatively painless procedure that yield good results.