Question
Posted by: Sanjiv | 2008/05/27

Spider Nivae

I have recently noticed that I have been getting more red spots (spider nivae??) across my upper body, some of which are large. Any reason or cause for this and what can I do to minimise this.

Expert ImageNatural health

Visit the following website, excellent with causes for spider veins.

http://www.venarin.com/spider-veins-treatment/spider-vein-causes.htm

you can also use Vitamin C to strengthen the capillary walls of the blood vessels.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Sanjiv | 2008/05/28

I have since discovered that Spider Nivi is related to disease of the liver. I drink moderately, so not alcohol related. However, also have psoriasis, which is again liver related. Would a liver detox help?

Reply to Sanjiv