Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/08/16

spider bites

I have been bitten by spiders on average twice a year for the last 6 years or so. Is there a reason why they prefer certain people, or is it just bad luck? At the moment I have a very nasty bite AGAIN, nothing itches like a spider bite, and its very red and swollen. I did get some antibiotics, but this is crazy. On the other hand while I do get mosquito bites, I don''t suffer as badly as my friends when we are a group. Usually when I get spider bites its when we are camping, or something like that.

Hallo Kelly
Must be bad luck! You should maybe wear insect repellant when you camp and ensure that you check your bed before getting in at night. Spiders usually hide in bedding, clothes or dark corners and bite in defence when you squeeze them!Putting BActroban and Phenergan cream on a bit quickly may prevent severe reaction and infection.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/16

Hallo Kelly
dr Bets