Question
Posted by: Bokkie | 2012-10-30

Spice up our sex life

I want to find out - what tipe of sex toys can I buy my husband for plessuer. Everything on the online toy shops look like it is more for the enjoyment of the woman and not the man. Your advice would be highly appriciated.

Dear Bokkie,

It is very difficult to make the kind of recommendation you are asking for. The reason being, that just like woman who may have diversity in what kinda toys turns them on and works for them, so too can it be diverse for me.

I would suggest you and your shop online together and read about the various types of sex toys for men and see what he might want to explore.

5
Posted by: mR_bIg | 2012-11-05

Put a finger up his-|-while giving him head.

Reply to mR_bIg
Posted by: Bokkie | 2012-10-31

@ Brian - please give sugestoins of what movies to purchase

@ Mark - well naugty smsse, waved all pubic hear off, durex vibrator the one with the round and long head and with the ring for the -|- , then a -|- ring with a vibrating head, hand cuffs, mask and now a vibrator that have a verable speed thing. So what els are intressting for the room.

Reply to Bokkie
Posted by: Brian | 2012-10-31

The Best Sextoy you can give him is a nice Adult Movie - and then watch it with him - Works everytime!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: mark | 2012-10-30

Have u dressed up for him,tell me wat have u done so far as to turn him on.

Reply to mark
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-10-30

Dear Bokkie,

Reply to sexologist