Question
Posted by: married couple | 2011/03/18

spice

Hi Dr, we are a married couple and we were watching a xxxrated movie about couples that have telephone sex where the guy tells the couple what to do and how he wants them to perform - we want to try this, how do we go about it?

Look for advertisements on the net and newspapaers /magazines and get a phone number.... Just keep in mind that things in real life seldom (if ever) works the way it does in movies! Also do not exchange identifying information, you might end with a stalker. Deidre- SASHA

2
Posted by: hubby | 2011/03/22

I am willing to do phone3 sex with u ....will supply my cel number and u can call from a private number to protect your identity

Reply to hubby
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/18

Reply to sexologist