Question
Posted by: Married couple | 2011/03/18

spice

Hi,we are a married couple and we were watching a xxxrated movie about couples that have telephone sex where the guy tells the couple wat to do an how he wants them to perform,,,did anyone have these sessions before because we want to try this...does anyone do this?

You are seeking a discussion better placed on the Sexology forum, rather than asking a question of me. It sounds like one of those erotic ideas much more common inX movies than in real life, and probablty works better in the movies, too.

4

Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/18

Rather post on sexologist site.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: mark | 2011/03/18

heard about this.this is the new way of spicing one,sex life

Reply to mark
Posted by: No | 2011/03/18

No one does this except for in the movies

Reply to No