Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2010-07-14

SPF as daily moisturiser

I started using a SPF 30 N!vea anti aging sun cream in conjunction with my moisturiser. My moisturiser has run out, and I was wondering if the sun cream will suffice as a daily moisturiser. I have been using only that for a week, and have not notices any negative effects.

thank you!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Bianca, thank you for the question.

Some people find the SPF they are using is adequate as a moisturizer as well so if you have not seen any difference then my advice is to continue using the SPF as a combination (you may want to get your moisturizer for night time use only).

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-07-16

Hi Bianca, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert