Question
Posted by: extremely worried pregnant woman | 2009/06/19

spersadex comp eye drops

Hi I have been using spersadex comp eye drops during my pregnancy . I have a chronic eye condition whcih is why i need to use it, I am now 23 weeks, is it safe to use during pregnancy and if I have been using it up to now will it cause any harm to the baby? Please help

While these eye drops have not been studied in pregnancy, no birth defects have been reported in people who have used them.

2
Posted by: Kele | 2014/09/09

Arnie, its actually available at clicks pharmacy and other pharmacies but only on prescription.

Reply to Kele
Posted by: ARNIE | 2014/08/25

THE BEST DROPS FOR ME AS AND WHEN NEEDED...................WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE IN SOUTH AFRICA AT THE MOMENT ??????

Reply to ARNIE