Question
Posted by: piper | 2010-03-12

sperms

hi, i resently went to see a doctor we he told me to go do a sperm test and we came to find that my semen was steaky and most of my sperms we not swimming properly and my sperm count was quite low he told me he will have to inject me weekly with tostestarone and some other doctors told me that this might even make it worse. what should i do cause another doctor told me there is an injection that i should be getting twice a week that is more efective than spermaid and stamino gro. what can i do or what medication do i need i really want a baby please help.

Dear Piper

Your best option is to visit an Urologist who may be able to advise you more accurately. Also I would suggest that you do a repeat sperm analysis to ensure that the first report is reliable and preferably with a different laboratory.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-03-19

Dear Piper

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert