Question
Posted by: Confuzed | 2008/10/04

SPerm/pregnant

Can i fall preg if my boyf pulls out and his sperm sees light then gets back in me. Like is it true that once sperm see' s light then there the sperm can no longer work/make one pregnant??

Expert ImageTeen expert

Sperm can live outside of the body for a short period. The best way of ensuring you do not have any scares of this kind is to always use a condom.

The legal age for consent to sex in RSA is 16 years old.

4
Posted by: Pllleeezzz | 2008/10/06

Please be responsible if you feel that you are old enough to have sex. You sound as if you are still totally ignorant. Speak to your mom about birth control as it would be totally disastrous, to say the least, should you fall pregnant - as you seem to be a kid yourself.

Reply to Pllleeezzz
Posted by: Me.... | 2008/10/06

Sperm is still alive for 1 minute from realese and precum can make you fall pregnant...

Reply to Me....
Posted by: Kman | 2008/10/06

Hi there,

Whoever told you that if sperm sees light it dies is completly irresponsible. That is not true.
You must PLEASE use protection, you do not want to take the risk of falling pregnant. You are playing with your life by not using protection. Please, if you cant abstain just be safe.

Best of Luck :-)

Reply to Kman
Posted by: stilettogirl | 2008/10/04

That thing about sperm seeing light is cmplete bullshit, I dunno who told you that. You can still very much be pregnant. Use a condom otherwise it probably won' t be long until you are. I' m serious, this is not something you should be doing without protection.

Reply to stilettogirl