Question
Posted by: TOUCH | 2010/05/03

SPERMLESS AND WORRIED

I can''t eject sperms and I am 21? WHY

I do wish other people replying wouldn't use names like 'doctor' as this can be confusing. The reply was not from the expert.

I am wondering what you mean by can't eject sperms exactly, does this mean that there is no fluid expelled when you reach orgasm, in other words you struggle to ejaculate? If this is the case, there could be a number of explanations.

If you find that you are able to experience orgasm, but don't expell fluid, and that your urine is cloudy after such an experience, then it could be a physiological problem with the valve in the urethra. You need to have this checked out with a doctor, probably a urologist.

If you can't reach orgasm, then it may be that you suffer from what we call retarded ejaculation - this is most often caused by anxitety and would require therapy with a sex therapist.

Claire
SASHA

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/05

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: doctor | 2010/05/03

u not pressing EJECT....U pressing PLAY BUTTON !

Reply to doctor
Posted by: HP | 2010/05/03

Go and c a doctor, we are not doctors

Reply to HP